Fill out my online form.
Project Engineer Lead/Manager
ClevelandAre you a licensed Civil Engineer with 5+ years of site development experience? Are you looking to advance your career? Are you ready to take the next step? Would you like to lead or manage a 2 to 5 person design team? The Mannik & Smith Group, lnc. (MSG), an award-winning, ENR Top 500 Design Firm, is a multi-discipline engineering and environmental firm with offices throughout Ohio and Michigan, and we are looking for someone like you.
MSG is in search of a full-time Project Lead I Manager for our Beachwood, Ohio Location. The position will require the candidate to be involved with all aspects of Civil Site Projects - proposals, scheduling, zoning research, design, permitting, etc. for a variety of projects including, but not limited to, residential, commercial, and retail sites throughout the Midwest.
Our Beachwood office is surrounded by high-end restaurants and shopping, and is conveniently located near 1-271/1-480.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate with fellow MSG staff across a variety of engineering services that MSG offers from Surveying, Environmental, Geotechnical, Structural, Civil, Traffic, Transportation, Construction, etc.
• Direct the work of junior engineers, drafters and designers
• Manage and execute work for a variety of site related projects
• Lead project team in planning and/or designing major engineering projects
• Prepare and make presentations to clients for professional meetings
• Successfully manage and deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Utilize internal project management tools and resources
• Assist with business development pursuits