Options For Joining Our Team
Civil Engineer/Designer Cleveland
MSG is in search of a full-time entry level and an experienced Civil Engineer / Designer for our Beachwood, Ohio Location. The position will require the candidate to work alongside Professional Engineers and be involved with all aspects of Civil Site Design, including but not limited to: grading, stormwater management, plan preparation, zoning research, permitting for a variety of residential, commercial and retail projects throughout the Midwest.
Our Beachwood office is surrounded by high-end restaurants and shopping, and is conveniently located near I-271/I-480.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Design & Drafting in Civil 3D
• Coordinate with fellow MSG staff across a variety of engineering services that MSG offers from Surveying, Environmental, Geotechnical, Structural, Civil, Traffic, Transportation, Construction, etc.
• Execute work for a variety of site related projects
• Assist project team in planning and/or designing major engineering projects
• Prepare presentations internally and for clients for professional meetings
• Successfully manage and deliver work tasks on time
Why Work Here?
Talented and dedicated professionals combined with the comprehensive services they provide are the foundational culture of MSG. Opportunity, development and growth are encouraged and cultivated along with honesty, integrity and professionalism in our thoughts and actions. Achievement of success through working smarter, technical skill and creative spirit.
- Community Engagement
- Diversity Inclusion
- Awards & Recognition
- Catalytic Coaching