Options For Joining Our Team
Project Engineer Lead/Manager Cleveland
Are you a licensed Civil Engineer with 5+ years of site development experience? Are you looking to advance your career? Are you ready to take the next step? Would you like to lead or manage a 2 to 5 person design team? The Mannik & Smith Group, lnc. (MSG), an award-winning, ENR Top 500 Design Firm, is a multi-discipline engineering and environmental firm with offices throughout Ohio and Michigan, and we are looking for someone like you.
MSG is in search of a full-time Project Lead I Manager for our Beachwood, Ohio Location. The position will require the candidate to be involved with all aspects of Civil Site Projects - proposals, scheduling, zoning research, design, permitting, etc. for a variety of projects including, but not limited to, residential, commercial, and retail sites throughout the Midwest.
Our Beachwood office is surrounded by high-end restaurants and shopping, and is conveniently located near 1-271/1-480.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate with fellow MSG staff across a variety of engineering services that MSG offers from Surveying, Environmental, Geotechnical, Structural, Civil, Traffic, Transportation, Construction, etc.
• Direct the work of junior engineers, drafters and designers
• Manage and execute work for a variety of site related projects
• Lead project team in planning and/or designing major engineering projects
• Prepare and make presentations to clients for professional meetings
• Successfully manage and deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Utilize internal project management tools and resources
• Assist with business development pursuits
Why Work Here?
Talented and dedicated professionals combined with the comprehensive services they provide are the foundational culture of MSG. Opportunity, development and growth are encouraged and cultivated along with honesty, integrity and professionalism in our thoughts and actions. Achievement of success through working smarter, technical skill and creative spirit.
- Community Engagement
- Diversity Inclusion
- Awards & Recognition
- Catalytic Coaching